On our first meeting I will provide you with “A Marriage Ceremony” folder which is packed with lots of valuable information, helpful advice and samples of vows, ceremonies and different ideas.
Remember, the choice is yours. Your wedding can be held just about wherever you wish; from parks, gardens, beaches, restaurants, chapels or even your own home. There are links listed for some suggestions.
Sutherland Shire Parks and Gardens
Easy Wedding Guide to Parks and Gardens
- – You must be of 18 years of age or over.
- – You must show your birth certificate if you are Australian or a passport if born outside Australia.
- – If divorced you must show your Divorce Decree Absolute or if widowed, a Death Certificate of a previous spouse.
- – You must have 2 witnesses over 18 years of age or over.
- – Notice of Intended Marriage Form must be submitted one month and one day prior to your wedding, and you can lodge this with me up to 18 months in advance.
The Fee includes:
- – Ceremony guide with extensive choice of vows, readings & ceremony ideas
- – Consultations and pre-wedding rehearsals
- – Stationery costs and legal paperwork
- – Time and traveling on your wedding day
- – Decorated table & chair for register signing
- – Public Address (PA) & CD player
- – Keepsake copy of your ceremony
- – Beautifully presented “Marriage Certificate”